Like most people, you’ve probably spent years collecting music that speaks to you and your life.
Now, with Musica, you can breathe new life in your CD collection, plus access Internet Radio stations, digital music files, and five different streaming services, all at the touch of a button. You will hear your music through Musica’s studio-quality, vividly clear, room-filling sound.
The Como Audio Musica: Global Edition is designed for the ultimate, world-wide music listening experience. Equipped with all of Musica’s usual audio sources plus DAB+ Radio, the Global Musica provides more options than ever before. Global Editions also include both US and EU power cords.
AT A GLANCE
- Internet Radio
- FM Radio
- DAB+ Radio (Global Version Only)
- Single-slot CD player
- Bluetooth connections
- Works With Alexa certified
- Option to connect to Turntable via Bluetooth & Analog
Como Audio: Musica - Wireless Music System with CD Player, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi, FM, Bluetooth and One Touch Streaming - Piano BlackGo to Reviews
BUILT FOR SOUND
Musica’s interior components are housed in a rigid MDF cabinet that itself contributes to the high fidelity sound. Your unit is available in a choice of rich finishes: walnut, hickory, glossy white and glossy black.
Get fingertip control from your smart device
Download the free Como Control App (works with either iOS or Android) and convert your smart device into a wireless, touch-screen controller for your Como Audio music system. Access all functions including power, volume, tuning, presets, sources, EQ and play/pause. Toggle Internet station logos and Spotify album art, see meta data and (if you have multiple units throughout your home) coordinate multi-room sound output. You can also set the time, activate the Sleep timer and perform a factory reset, all without touching the unit’s control buttons.
Dedicated remote adds more convenience
Each Como Audio unit also comes with a dedicated remote control. Use it from your easy chair or any place across the room to duplicate many of the front-panel features and add some new ones. Control power, volume, mute, ‘now playing’ information, and even adjust the backlight screen when the unit is not in use. Just one more tool to provide total control of your music.
WHOLE HOUSE CONTROL
Your music, your way, in every room in your home.
The beauty of Wi-Fi means you can put a Como Audio player in any room of your home: one in the media room, one in the bedroom, one in the kitchen, even one portable unit to take out to the pool or backyard deck.
Then, using the free Como Control app (iOS and Android), you can easily link all the units together. You can play the same music in every room, or different tunes for different rooms. You are in total control of your music and its output.
Build Your System
This bundle can do it all. Enjoy vinyl records, CDs, Internet Radio stations, and more thanks to the Musica + Turntable combo.
“For a truly versatile, stand-alone smart music system, the Musica is an incredible piece of technology.”
- Size, Weight, and Color
- Audio Technology
- Audio Sources
- Audio Formats
- In The Box
- Additional Features
6 inches high (152.4 mm)
16 inches wide (406.4 mm)
8.5 inches deep (215.9 mm)
9.45 pounds (4.29 kg)
Walnut, Hickory, Piano Gloss White and Piano Gloss Black
- ½’ thick MDF enclosure
- 19 mm soft dome tweeters
- 3” long-throw 4-layer voice coil woofers
- Tuned rear bass port
- Class D digital amplifier – 30 watts per channel RMS
- Custom digital signal processing
- Adjustable EQ
- Single-slot CD Player
- Spotify Connect
- Amazon Music
- Internet Radio
- FM Radio
- DAB+ Radio (Global Version Only)
- Direct Wi-Fi Streaming
- Works with Alexa
- USB input
- Optical & Auxiliary inputs
- Stereo headphone & line outputs
- Wired Ethernet connection
- Multi-room capability
- Free iOS & Android Como Control App
- System updates over Wi-Fi
- Remote Control
- US Power Cord
- EU Power Cord (Global Version Only)
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Knob Extenders
- Cleaning Cloth (Gloss finishes only)
- Clock display with two alarms & snooze feature
- Adjustable Sleep time
- 3.2 inch TFT LCD color display
- Backlight adjustment
- Telescoping external FM antenna
- On-unit control panel
- Eight independent presets
- Furniture-grade, real wood veneer or multi-layered, piano gloss
- Consumes 1 watt maximum in standby, 25 watts at full volume
- Internal 100-240v, 50-60 HZ switching power supply
- 20VCD/3a input for external adapter
- Multi-language menu
Create Your System
Finish: Piano Black
Simplicity + Stunning Sound QualityComo Audio's Analog Turntable feels like the good old days. Connect to your Como Audio or other music system via the Line Out or the Phono out and create a classic stereo system that combines a vintage aesthetic with the best of modern technology.
Como Audio Platform
Como Audio: Musica - Wireless Music System with CD Player, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Wi-Fi, FM, Bluetooth and One Touch Streaming - Piano BlackView on Amazon
Recently bought the Musica for Christmas and would highly recommend it.
Unboxed it so we could listen to it while making a large Christmas dinner and found that we couldn’t seat the power cord into the unit. I emailed customer service at 12:30am on Christmas Eve day and got an email back from Tom DeVesto (founder of Como Audio & Tivoli – note, we have a Tivoli Model 3 and have loved it for years) 6 hours later proposing a fix, which worked. So amazing customer service on day one.
Beyond that, the sound is amazing, full (not overwhelming) bass, crisp treble and clear midrange; all very well balanced. The Musica easily fills a large room with clear sound.
The interface is straightforward and we love having the CD player, as well still have a large CD collection.
We have an echo dot plugged in as the aux1 input and the only recommendation there is to have that at volume 10 & regulate the volume through the Musica, vs telling Alexa to raise/lower the volume as the sound is clearer via that regime. Discs seem to take a bit to load, but not annolying so.
Overall we love it & again highly recommend it as a quality purchase that we expect to own for a long time.
Best Combination of Sound and Connectivity
There may be radios in the Musica’s class with better sound or connectivity. However, based on my extensive research, the Musica has the best combination of sound and connectivity. For example, the Bose Wave SoundTouch IV will probably sound better than the Musica. It has 1 aux in, headphone out, CD player, Bluetooth, and an useless USB port that can’t be used to play music files nor charge devices. On the other hand, the Musica has 2 aux inputs, headphone out, CD player, Bluetooth, USB port that can play music files and charge devices, optical input,, fixed-level line out, and Ethernet port. Below is my setup, which demonstrates the Musica’s flexibility and ability to overcome possible cons.
* The Musica is located in my bedroom on a nightstand. It is connected to the internet by a network cable between its Ethernet port and a NetGear Orbi satellite Ethernet port. Whenever conveniently possible, it’s always better to use a cable instead of Wi-Fi because of its superior speed and reliability.
* Connected to aux input 1 is an Onyx XM receiver, which I would still use even if the Musica had native XM support. An Echo Dot is connected to aux input 2. This avoids having to constantly disconnect and reconnect if only one aux input was available.
* In order to listen to the TV with headphones connected to the Musica, the TV’s optical out is connected to the Musica’s optical in.
* My iPhone is the only device paired with Bluetooth, so that when I select Bluetooth on the Musica it will always auto connect to the iPhone.
* Connected to the fixed-level line out is an Avantree Oasis Bluetooth receiver / transmitter. This enables the use of Bluetooth headphones . Also, unlike the headphone jack, anything connected to the line out jack will not mute the Musica. This means I just simply turn the volume down instead of reaching behind the radio to connect and disconnect the headphones. Being able to easily use the Bluetooth headphones while it’s recharging via the nearby USB port is an additional bonus.
* Given the Musica’s small size and lack of a sub out, it has very good sound. However, I am a little bit of an audiophile, and you can’t ignore the laws of physics in regards to playing audio at a high quality level. This applies to all systems in the Musica’s class, including the Bose equivalent. When I want bigger, louder and higher quality sound from the Musica, I switch the Oasis to Bluetooth bypass mode. This connects the Musica’s line out to the aux input of a Denon 2.1 audio system that is used for TV sound. Now I am playing with power., and the Musica becomes a great micro audio receiver sitting next to me on my nightstand. Also, unlike the Bose, I can still use all of its features even if I lose the remote.
I don’t expect many people will use the Musica to this degree. But, the point is clear why I gave it the highest rating.